Here's a chance to see C. J. Date at Method-R

From: Jared Still <>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 15:47:21 -0800

So far, I have missed every opportunity to see C. J. Date.

The one time I thought for sure I would get to see, hear and maybe meet him was at Hotsos a couple years ago, and I  missed it, as he was unable to attend.

I had mixed feelings about it however, as I was presenting on normalization, and wasn't sure my presentation was ready for the scrutiny of such a demanding audience. :)

Browsing around on the Method-R site I see that they are providing a another opportunity to get in a C. J. Date Seminar in January 2010:

"How to Write Correct SQL and Know It: A Relational Approach to SQL"

You can see the details at

One of these days I will make it to a Date seminar.

Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Oracle Blog: Home Page: