Re: dimension table

From: Greg Rahn <greg_at_structureddata.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 12:29:06 -0800

This question reminds me of the "Not knowing how to ask for help" section of Tom Kyte's UKOUG 2009 presentation. One of his responses shown was this one: http://bit.ly/7CTybt

Followup October 7, 2009 - 7am Central time zone:

my car won't start.

I won't tell you anything else - now please tell me why it's happening and the solution for it.

I won't tell you what errors I'm seeing on the dashboard.
I won't tell you what noise it is or is not making.
I won't tell you what version of car I'm using.
I won't tell you what roads I'm driving it on (think OS)

Help us help you: provide enough detail so people can understand the issue.

--
Regards,
Greg Rahn