FW: ==> DBA-SIG MEETING : Dec 9th, 2009 at 6:30 PM at Sheraton Hotel, Framigham, MA - Pl take a moment to RSVP, if you have not...

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 12:34:30 -0500

A non-technical email about some truly spectacular technical content. Please excuse the intrusion if you're not within travel distance.

Regards,

mwf

From: Lyson Ludvic [mailto:lysonludvic_at_yahoo.com] Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 11:19 AM To: lysonludvic_at_yahoo.com
Subject: ==> DBA-SIG MEETING : Dec 9th, 2009 at 6:30 PM at Sheraton Hotel, Framigham, MA - Pl take a moment to RSVP, if you have not...

Dear Friends:

On behalf of the NOUG, we would like to announce the restarting of the BOSTON-DBA-SIG. Please take a minute and forward this invite to your friends who may not be aware of this event.

 Our Venue for the event is at Sheraton Framingham Hotel. Please take a moment to RSVP and please make sure your membership is current.

Oracle Performance Tuning By World Renowned Speaker Tanel Poder

Date: December 9th, 2009 from 6:30PM to 9:30PM

Venue: Sheraton Framingham Hotel 1657 Worcester Road, Framingham, Massachusetts 01701

Speaker:Tanel Poder Topic: Performance Tuning from Basic to Advanced in 120 Minutes!!

NOUG membership is required to attend this meeting. If you would like to join NOUG, please visit our website at www.noug.com <http://www.noug.com/> .

Please RSVP to treasurer_at_noug.com

<http://us.f210.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=treasurer_at_noug.com>  or
lysonludvic_at_yahoo.com
<http://us.f210.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=lysonludvic_at_yahoo.com>  if you
plan to attend the meeting or have any membership questions.

Please note that Dinner will not be provided.

Thanks,

Lyson Ludvic