Re: RMAN full resync of recovery catalog hangs

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 08:05:59 -0800

Versions of target and repository might be relevant, as well as platform.

There have been a lot of performance bugs with RMAN, you should probably take a look on MOS.

Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Oracle Blog: http://jkstill.blogspot.com Home Page: http://jaredstill.com