rman problems

From: Luka Grah <luka.grah_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 11:27:49 +0100

Hi!

I am having a problem with one of my database when doing backup. We are using 2 jobs for backup
- one for ArchiveLogs
-one for database backup.

We are also using RMAN catalog on DB 11.1.0.7. The target database is 10.2.0.3. The database backup is done with split mirror copy and mounted on mount host. After that the controlfile is changed from current to backup and rman backup job is run.

The problem is that after the db backup job is done the archive job stops working.
with error:

RMAN-00571: ===========================================================
RMAN-00571: ===========================================================
RMAN-03002: failure of allocate command at 12/01/2009 09:38:26
RMAN-03014: implicit resync of recovery catalog failed RMAN-03009: failure of partial resync command on default channel at 12/01/2009 09:38:26
RMAN-20033: control file sequence# too low

After a few resync catalog in rman the archive job start again. I tried registrer/unregister a few times but it doesn't help.

Do you have any ideas...????

Regards,

Luka
--