Re: Filewatcher frustration

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 12:48:40 +0000

Well I did submit an enhancement request, though not admittedly with such a well chosen strategy. It's taken 11 days because of my struggles with MOS which of course doesn't seem to allow for the possibility of enhancement requests, well that and listening to Australians rattling through 300 slides in 45 minutes, a bit like watching David Boon working his way through a slab, one can only watch in admiration :)

Niall

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA