Re: active-active for private IP?

From: LS Cheng <exriscer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 14:53:40 +0100

I am not sure what bonding bugs others are referring but I have used extensively active-passive bonding in RHEL 4.4 to 4.7 without problems (and destructive testing has been done).

To support Active-Active your switch need to support link aggregation (IEEE 802.3ad), I have not used this before in RHEL though (which is mode 4 in bonding)

Thanks

--
LSC