BMC SQLBackUp ??

From: Gus Spier <gus.spier_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 21:28:22 -0500

I've stumbled into a position where the customer has a legacy of using SQLBackUp to manage backup activity on a number of databases yet to be determined. If the previous incumbent has left any product documentation or any design documents to indicate why they went this route, it has since been misplaced.

Has anyone any history with this product? Can someone point out a presentation, URL, or part number for the product documentation so I don't have to reverse engineer this thing?

Any help or encouragement would be appreciated.

Regards,

Gus