Re: Oracle RAC cluster Resource for External Application

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:44:25 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking for....

 Robert G. Freeman
Oracle ACE
Ask me about on-site Oracle Training! RMAN, DBA, Tuning, you name it! Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON IT'S WAY SOON! OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide (Sybex) Oracle Database 11g New Features (Oracle Press) Oracle Database 10g New Features (Oracle Press) Other various titles