Re: How to Move ASM Home

From: <troach_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 16:35:29 +0000

I'm on my cell so I can't verify this but does srvctl have a modify asm command? Would that let you define a new home? You will also need to copy the init files over for asm as well?

If you have to drop and add, you should also add the dependencies for the instances to having asm start first before they can come up. Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry