Re: EM Db console on Standby
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 08:48:26 -0800 (PST)
Thanks and I passed it to my friend and got the following Question
Can you correct me if I am right based on the update.
- Do the Switchover from SiteA(Primary) to SiteB(DR)
- Recreate the SYSMAN repository on SiteB. Do we need this on can work without recreate and can create the Required XML file structure on old Standby or new Primary
- Check the Database Console on SiteB
- Do the Switchover again from SiteB to SiteA
- Check the DB Console with Site A without any more changes
My Doubt is only with Step 2
From: vit.spinka <vit.spinka_at_vitspinka.cz> To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Sent: Thu, November 26, 2009 4:20:58 PM
Subject: Re: EM Db console on Standby
We used it on non-RAC on 10gR2, and it worked quite well. Only catch we found was that if we did not stop the console service on the standby server, it kept crating xml files to upload and did so after a switchover, generating large bunch of redo, affecting SYNC mode.
Vit SpinkaReceived on Fri Nov 27 2009 - 10:48:26 CST