Re: Better cardinality estimate when dialing optimizer_features_enable back

From: Neil Kodner <nkodner_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 14:12:26 -0500

As far as things that might have changed statistics-wise, I'm not too sure.  I can ask around, there are other DBAs in the org, but I dont think anyone would have changed the stats gathering methods. the gather_stats_job runs but it hasn't touched any of the tables in this specific schema.

One other thing that Randolf touched upon was the single block read time taking longer than multi-block. I calculated workload statistics again and received a similar response. Is this worth bringing up to the Sysadmins?  I've since deleted the system stats and computed noworkload statistics instead.