Oracle Application Server Clustering for Forms & Reports

From: dd yakkali <>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 10:25:08 -0500

Hello everyone,

We are in the planning stage for designing a highly available system for our Oracle Forms & Reports applications ( We have dozens of them, some of them are 24X7 ). We donot use this Oracle application server for any thing else other than forms & reports

We are currently running this in a standalone mode. Is there any one who had done and have experience with this. I went through the documentation and there is nothing specific to forms and reports.

Can you please share your experiences?