RE: Golden Gate

From: Powell, Mark <mark.powell2_at_hp.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 14:08:54 +0000

I would hazard a guess that you would want to use Golden Gate in place of streams where applicable because Golden Gate is Oracle's stated future direction.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Steff Gonos Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 5:26 PM To: dmann99_at_gmail.com; stmontgo_at_gmail.com; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Golden Gate

 Can you tell me the advantages of using Golden Gate over Streams ? Thanks.

Steff Gonos
Littlestown PA

From: steve montgomerie <stmontgo_at_gmail.com> Subject: Re: Golden Gate
To: dmann99_at_gmail.com
Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2009, 7:57 AM

Nice WebCast on Golden Gate.

Hope the link works for you. Might be of interest to you.

http://www.oracle.com/webapps/dialogue/dlgpage.jsp?p_ext=Y&p_dlg_id=8286503&src=6878223&Act=31&msgid=8287286&eid=3927988045&lid=1