RE: Golden Gate

From: Powell, Mark <>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 14:08:54 +0000

I would hazard a guess that you would want to use Golden Gate in place of streams where applicable because Golden Gate is Oracle's stated future direction.

From: [] On Behalf Of Steff Gonos Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 5:26 PM To:;; Cc:
Subject: Golden Gate

 Can you tell me the advantages of using Golden Gate over Streams ? Thanks.

Steff Gonos
Littlestown PA

From: steve montgomerie <> Subject: Re: Golden Gate
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2009, 7:57 AM

Nice WebCast on Golden Gate.

Hope the link works for you. Might be of interest to you.