Using VMWare 2.0.2

From: Robert Freeman <>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 12:18:45 -0800 (PST)

I've used VMWare for ages to setup RAC VM's on my laptop. It works great. I've just downloaded version 2.0.2 VMWare. It has a new web based interface (blech!!) When I install the RHEL 5 image, the install goes fine, but the VM won't restart on the reboot.

Anyone experience this and have a solution to this problem?

 Robert G. Freeman
Oracle ACE
Ask me about on-site Oracle Training! RMAN, DBA, Tuning, you name it! Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON IT'S WAY SOON! OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide (Sybex) Oracle Database 11g New Features (Oracle Press) Oracle Database 10g New Features (Oracle Press) Other various titles