RE: Filewatcher frustration

From: Vishal Gupta <>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 08:41:52 -0000

This whole diag destination sucks. What Oracle keeps changing location of every file in every release. Why the heck they can't put all the logs in 1 place.

[] On Behalf Of Niall Litchfield Sent: 20 November 2009 20:07
Cc: oracle-l
Subject: Re: Filewatcher frustration

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Daniel Fink <> wrote:

I've installed the scheduler agent and it is running. The only entries in $ORACLE_HOME/data/agent.log (thanks for the obvious location and file name Oracle!) are related to start/stop

part of the whole new diag_dest approach I guess!!

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA