Re: Multiple ASM instances on the same box

From: Bobak, Mark <>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 11:43:15 -0500

It is possible, but not supported. There are some undocumented parameters involved. But, you shouldn't have to. Both clusterware and ASM are backward compatible. Just run 11g clusterware and 11g ASM, and you should be fine running 10gR2 and 11g databases. And, it's fully supported.

Sent from my iPhone