Antwort: Re: explain plan and the real execution plan

From: Martin Klier <Martin.Klier_at_klug-is.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 17:39:03 +0100

Maybe you want to have a look at this article for EXPLAIN PLANS and EXECUTION PLANS.
Keep in mind, that things like bind peeking won't happen if you generate an EXPLAIN_PLAN! http://www.usn-it.de/index.php/2009/02/26/oracle-explain-or-execution-plans-guess-or-reality/

Best regards
--
Mit freundlichem Gruß

Martin Klier
Senior Oracle Database Administrator

Klug GmbH integrierte Systeme
Lindenweg 13, D-92552 Teunz
Tel.: +49 9671/9216-245
Fax.: +49 9671/9216-112
mailto: martin.klier_at_klug-is.de
www.klug-is.de

Geschäftsführer: Johann Klug, Roman Sorgenfrei Sitz der Gesellschaft: Teunz, USt-ID-Nr. DE175481608, HRB Nr. 2037, Amtsgericht Amberg