RE: can't run sql script inside ksh script

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 17:28:53 -0500

well I'm not going to debug your ksh syntax cause I don't immediately see what you've done wrong.

But, the attached script will do the job for you without advertising your passwords in ps. The instructions are in the script.

If that doesn't work then there is something wrong with the path and sid you're getting when you invoke a subshell, and possibly you're

getting an alias or wrapper in place of the "real" sqlplus.

Typing whence sqlplus and cat'ing that out might show you something.

mwf