Re: 10gR2 Desupport Date?

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 12:43:32 -0800 (PST)

>>Does not seem like nearly 5 years since 10gR2 launch.
I know... 10gR2 does still feel like a "New" version..... I must be gettin' old or something.

RF

 Robert G. Freeman
Oracle ACE
Ask me about on-site Oracle Training! RMAN, DBA, Tuning, you name it! Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON IT'S WAY SOON! OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide (Sybex) Oracle Database 11g New Features (Oracle Press) Oracle Database 10g New Features (Oracle Press) Other various titles

  • Original Message ---- From: jason arneil <jason.arneil_at_gmail.com> To: Vlado.Barun_at_jtv.com Cc: "Brandon.Allen_at_OneNeck.com" <Brandon.Allen_at_oneneck.com>; "jkstill_at_gmail.com" <jkstill_at_gmail.com>; Oracle-L Freelists <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Sent: Wed, November 18, 2009 1:05:46 PM Subject: Re: 10gR2 Desupport Date?

Another difference is the cost, Extended Support entails additional costs over and above the standard 22% support fee.

Which given the MOS fiasco, it's lucky they are waiving the additional fees for a year.

Does not seem like nearly 5 years since 10gR2 launch.

jason.

--
http://jarneil.wordpress.com

-- http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l -- http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l