Re: Stress my CPU's

From: Daniel Fink <daniel.fink_at_optimaldba.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 08:47:49 -0700

Just some ideas...

PL/SQL or Java program that performs calculations, calls functions, updates data over and over and over and over.... Use dbms_scheduler or dbms_jobs to kick of the programs at random intervals Have one session update data that another session wants to read

--
Daniel Fink

OptimalDBA    http://www.optimaldba.com
Oracle Blog   http://optimaldba.blogspot.com