Re: Metalink Fiasco (and Responses we have received)

From: Bill Ferguson <>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 08:41:17 -0700

Unfortunately, this is not just your opinion. I almost feel that Oracle would have done better using a Microsoft product for their new support site, and possibly even some Microsoft developers to write it. I've just left a couple of comments on Richard Miller's blog (evidently one of the "usability interface" managers), though they haven't been approved yet since I've never commented on his blog before.