Re: Metalink Fiasco - Oracle Support Who do they think the are!

From: David Lord <dlordster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 13:30:38 +0000

I'd add to that list:
  • some users are experiencing intermittent connection errors

When I first tried this morning I got the error (nicely animated by flash of course) 'My Oracle Support Services Error. A server connection error occured. You cannot continue, please try again later'. After around an hour of trying, I did get in, but after restarting my browser I can no longer get in.

Regards
David Lord