RE: How to force HTML for MOS

From: DOBSON L. <lisa.dobson_at_durham.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:54:13 -0000

>>...specifically "Hint: If your browser allows flash, there isn't an HTML
option."

Prior to today that was the case - if your browser allowed flash it would auto redirect to the flash version of MOS, so I disabled flash.

I've tested it again since your mail and it now seems to allow me to connect to the HTML version, whether flash is installed or not.

Let's see what happens tomorrow.....

Lisa.
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Rich Jesse Sent: 12 November 2009 16:46
To: Oracle L
Subject: Re: How to force HTML for MOS

> Why not just go here instead: http://supporthtml.oracle.com/ (no
messing
> around with Flash)

LOL! That's what I get for reading:

http://blogs.oracle.com/Support/2009/11/classic_metalinknanananahnana.ht ml

...specifically "Hint: If your browser allows flash, there isn't an HTML option."

Oh well...

Thanks!
Rich