RE: Oracle Support Blog

From: <rajendra.pande_at_ubs.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:53:03 -0500

Just came across another issue with the site This was what was told to me by the support person that took the call Even if the users are registered and migrated to the new site they may intermittently not be able to log in.
The system will tell them that "we can not find your information" According the call response - this is a global problem and ORACLE is working on a fix - No ETA
Go figure...