Re: Metalink Fiasco

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 08:36:04 -0600

Just as a wild shot in the dark, and after reading about several people losing access to SRs submitted by them, it looks to me like they are having problems with the way they are linking MOS sign-ons to email addresses. Considering that they were requiring the SSO email address, I think this agrees with what we already know. You have to wonder why they didn't do some testing prior to the day of conversion...Or even have some sort of mass update to fill in the missing information when the day came..

--
Andrew W. Kerber