Re: love-hate relationship

From: LS Cheng <>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:16:01 +0100

The other day I was installing Grid on Windows 2003, during upgrade it failed, reported problem and the workaround is:
  • restore ssl.conf.smibak to ssl.conf

Because ssl.conf was truncated to 2KB instead of 7KB so I wonder, anyone in Oracle QA tried to installed this in windows Server before release to the public?