Re: Oracle Support Blog

From: Ingrid Voigt <giantpanda_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:15:08 +0100

I didn't have any problems the past few days, but my luck seems to have run out. No access the knowledge base on MOS at all today.

It works in supporthtml, though.

Regards
Ingrid

  • Original-Nachricht --------

--
DSL-Preisknaller: DSL Komplettpakete von GMX schon für
16,99 Euro mtl.!* Hier klicken: http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02