Re: Issues with My Oracle Support

From: Tony van Lingen <tony_vanlingen_at_technologyonecorp.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 16:55:27 +1000

Alan,

It means: "right-click on the flashy thingy and deselected 'loop', then click 'forward'". That's what I did and it flew forward off the 90%, through 96 and all the way to "Your account needs to be updated".

Unfortunately form there it went and erased my SSO logon of 12 years and replaced it with my email address. I didn't authorise that! It did not even tell me that it would do that! Anyhow, I'm now quite hopeful that tomorrow I can actually log on and not get the message "Account setup is still in progress". Remember that I've had that same account since 1997 - they're still in the process of setting it up ;)

We used to have a corporate logon with email address & password, but that seems to have gone west...

Cheers,
Tony