Re: Issues with My Oracle Support

From: Gus Spier <gus.spier_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 21:01:54 -0500

MacBookPro
Firefox 3.5.5

Had to get signed up with the new and improved CSI number last week.

Got to the 90% graphic, waited patiently for almost three minutes and then hit the "Refresh" on the browser. That seemed to goose MOS beyond the 90% threshhold where MOS promptly informed me that I need at least one valid CSI number. Wait a minute! I just did that a week ago!

Oy gevalt!

r,

Gus