RE: Issues with My Oracle Support

From: Sweetser, Joe <JSweetser_at_icat.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 11:23:19 -0700

Count me in the 90% loop...but I think it's *great* that, with Flash, I can see all the benefits of My Oracle Support loop by as I wait for the login to, uh, never complete. Frankly, I am a little jealous of those of you who are at least logged in!

-joe

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Kevin Lidh Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 11:12 AM To: jkstill_at_gmail.com
Cc: troach_at_gmail.com; Oracle Discussion List Subject: Re: Issues with My Oracle Support

My IE 6 browser made it to the 90% loop. My IE 8 and Firefox on Linux and Windows never even made it that far.

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 6:07 PM, Thomas Roach <troach_at_gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

After the upgrade over the weekend, are people finding that searching for patches is turning up nothing? I looked for the 10.2.0.4 patchset for RDBMS Server on Linux x86-64 and nothing turns up. It just shows the search results as a blank page.

Any one else seeing similar issues? Any workarounds?

Tried logging on an hour ago.

Browser is still at "Loading - 90%"

Must be the last mile problem. ;)

Jared Still