Re: Metalink Fiasco

From: <lyallbarbour_at_sanfranmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 13:11:09 -0500

So... my metalink is working fine, after i had to re-log in again this morning. I can see all the new stuff with Flash, etc. I'm sorry if i'm adding more flames to these flames about metalink, but i'm not seeing any problems today after their upgrade. i even opened a new SR and the tech already got back to me in a couple of hours (which never happened before).

I've been going through the posts from the weekend and laughing at the silliness. Kinda sucks that the read-only metalink never worked... but are people still having issues today?

Lyall