RE: Issues with My Oracle Support

From: Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen_at_OneNeck.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 09:03:16 -0700

Thanks, that link worked for me in IE8 too without even having to block or uninstall Flash first and it appears to be online now, but I don't see the ability to search the Knowledge Base - all I see are tabs for Home, Certification, Service Request and Communities so I guess they're still working on it.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Adric Norris

Clicking the link (after uninstalling flash) takes me to the following URL: <https://supporthtml.oracle.com/ep/faces/index.jspx>. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to be online at the moment. :(

running Firefox 3.5.5