Re: Affordable Alternatives to Database Replay

From: Karl Arao <>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 16:59:45 +0800

You're welcome Allen, it's really a cool tool. The new version even has built in scripts to create the TPC-H schema, in old version it's only TPC-C or create TPC-H manually. This way you could test your server for DW queries.

In Swingbench, it's TPC-C and Calling Circle schemas, well I like the flashy visualization of the workload especially when running it on a RAC environment... very good for customer demos...

But compared to Swingbench, Hammerora is very flexible.

I haven't used the Database Replay.. if I find time, I'll give it a try.. :)