How to modify a metric collection interval in Grid Control?

From: Taylor, Chris David <ChrisDavid.Taylor_at_ingrambarge.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 07:58:34 -0600

Is there a way to modify the collection interval for a metric in Grid Control?

I have a Database Target and I goto "ALL METRICS". Under this menu I see "TABLESPACE ALLOCATION" that has both "Allocated Space" and "Used Space". The collection interval is set to "Every 7 Days". How can I modify this collection interval to be less than 7 days?

I'm working on a trending report and the way I structure the graphs, it would really be helpful to have collection dates of every day.

Thoughts/Suggestions?

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205
Office: 615-517-3355
Cell: 615-354-4799
Email: chris.taylor_at_ingrambarge.com<mailto:chris.taylor_at_ingrambarge.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete the contents of this message without disclosing the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing or copying the information on any medium.