Re: oracle consulting sales calls when you open a support ticket?

From: Jared Still <>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 14:42:55 -0700

I too received such a call a couple weeks ago.

They were quite up front in this case, mentioning that they had noticed I downloaded something-or-other, and making an inquiry into whether we needed any help.

Can't blame them really, everyone is trying to make a living.

Or Euro, Kroner, or whatever.

Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Oracle Blog: Home Page: