Re: Extremely high "connection management call elapsed time"

From: Jared Still <>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:47:10 -0700

Hi Chen,

Looking at the docs it seems that some app is doing many connects/disconnects on the database. <> Do you have auditing turned on?

You could query dba_audit_session and see how many logons are occurring, and the host and account used.

I don't know what kind of application is using the database, but could the time correspond to a time that usage might be expected to increase?

Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Oracle Blog: Home Page: