Oracle Hp OpenVMS

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:41:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi I need some advice/suggestion as how Oracle  environment is different in OpenVMS vs Unix environment. I had never worked with OpenVMS and was checked to Tune some RAC on OpenVMS to increase the database performance. Is it going to be big change in the environment or only difference is Commands struncture. If I am right Oracle has different product Oracle Rdb on VMS environment. Is it different from other Oracle RDBMS software. Is there any difference in Oracle RAC on VMS vs Unix environment. TIA Sanjay