Re: Upgrades with no downtime

From: Kerry Osborne <kerry.osborne_at_enkitec.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:45:22 -0500

I think the whole idea is to have views, which are editionable (if that's a word), sitting on top of the tables. So the apps would access the views instead of the base tables. I think this is similar to you're original idea. This looks to be a very workable approach.

Kerry Osborne
Enkitec
blog: kerryosborne.oracle-guy.com