Re: new metalink takes a while to see my SRs

From: Sandra Becker <>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:48:34 -0600

Unfortunately, my company insisted that I upgrade to IE8. I immediately started having problems with My Oracle Support. While on the phone with 3 different support people, I mentioned the problems I was having searching for anything. No one asked or mentioned that IE8 wasn't supported. Got that from this list. I informed management of the problem and was allowed to go back to IE7. I find it disappointing that support personnel just brushed me off with, "Gee, I don't know why that doesn't work" rather than working on the problem with me. It caused a delay in getting a critical patch we needed. Hopefully, along with "improved" performance of the app, we'll see improved performance with the personnel. It's good to have hopes and dreams even if unrealized.

Transzap, Inc.