Re: tnsManager Vs OID

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:43:31 -0700

My problem with this piece of SW is that it is closed source and has no support.

You may never need support for it.
Buy you may, and if you do, it could be a problem.

There's also one or two things it doesn't do, one of which I need IIRC, just can't recall what it was.

Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Oracle Blog: http://jkstill.blogspot.com Home Page: http://jaredstill.com

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 4:11 PM, Goulet, Richard <Richard.Goulet_at_parexel.com