Re: tnsManager Vs OID

From: Jared Still <>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:49:29 -0700

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Bobak, Mark <>wrote:

> As to Memory footprint, I'm not sure what it is for OID, as I never got it
> fully installed and working. Jared Still, and perhaps others, may be able
> to offer information on that.

Just so happens I do know. :)

This is on a dual CPU, quad core 2GHZ Xeon RedHat server.

RAM: 2.2G
Static Disk: about 4 gig, database and OH Archive log: about 500M - probably overkill, not much activity after setup. Very little IO after setup
Max Avg CPU (aggregated hourly) 0.07%
Max CPU (aggregated hourly) 0.5%

Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Oracle Blog: Home Page: