RE : 11g R2 Feedback?

From: Bertrand Guillaumin <>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:45:12 +0200

Be careful that not everything around your database is yet certified on 11gR2. I, for example, had some surprises with the latest Netbackup Rman Agent on a 11GR2 database(well to make it short, it seems it doesn't work).

Best Regards,
Bertrand Guillaumin

De : [] de la part de Kellyn Pedersen [] Date d'envoi : jeudi 22 octobre 2009 00:42 : oracle Freelists
Objet : 11g R2 Feedback?

My manager is asking about positive and negative feedback on 11g now that R2 has been announced. I have not heard anything specific outside of a few patch issues. Anyone have feedback for me on 11g? I've just about had it with all the bug patching and work arounds for our huge compressed/partitioned/parallel everything 10g environments... :) Thanks!
Kellyn Pedersen
Multi-Platform DBA
I-Behavior Inc.

"Go away before I replace you with a very small and efficient shell script..."