RE: Table Revoke Frustration!!

From: POWELL, MARK <mark.powell2_at_hp.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 18:33:22 +0000

Aren't the Discoverer EUL tables granted to PUBLIC?

If the users are gone why are you not performing a drop user x?

Or at the very least why not lock the user accounts then you can leave the associated privileges in place without worry the privileges will be used.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of SHEEHAN, JEREMY Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 2:02 PM To: 'jdanton1_at_yahoo.com'; 'oracle-l_at_freelists.org' Subject: Re: Table Revoke Frustration!!

Tried that. No such luck.

From: Joey D'Antoni <jdanton1_at_yahoo.com> To: SHEEHAN, JEREMY; oracle-l_at_freelists.org <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Sent: Wed Oct 21 13:59:31 2009
Subject: Re: Table Revoke Frustration!!

Jeremy,

Can you do an 'alter session set current_schema=$EUL_SCHEMA' and then issue the revokes?

Joseph D'Antoni
Synthes USA