RE: Looking for page URL About Oracle Database Options Licensing

From: Justin Cave (DDBC) <"Justin>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 12:15:13 -0600

I'm guessing that you are talking about the Licensing Guide

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B28359_01/license.111/b28287/toc.htm

and the Feature Availability by Edition table

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B28359_01/license.111/b28287/editions.htm#CJACGHEB

which is similar to the table here

http://www.oracle.com/database/product_editions.html

Justin Cave