Looking for page URL About Oracle Database Options Licensing

From: <fmhabash_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 14:09:22 -0400

Just 2 week ago, I followed a link in one of the replies that took me to a web page composed of a table containing all oracle db options and whether they are add-ons, options, or not. I've searched for an hour now and can't find it again.

The only thing I remember vaguely is that the thread am referring to was about sql plan management being an option or not. I care for the url more than the topic itself.

If you know what url am talking about, please share it.

Thank you.