Re: new metalink takes a while to see my SRs

From: Rodd Holman <>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 13:03:47 -0500

I've seen similar performance lags on my SR's updating from waiting on client status to 1st callback status. I'm trying to be a good customer support user and stay within the flash app, but I am really getting frustrated with quirks. Of course, it probably doesn't help that my desktop is a Centos 5.3 x86_64. I'm definitely NOT switching to Windows just to use My Oracle Support better.

Rodd Holman