How IMPORT split EXPORT file

From: J. Dex <cemail_219_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 13:58:00 -0400

With no other info given, I received an export that has been broken up into about 25 seperate files and have been asked to import it. In the export logfile it says "continuing export into file c:\file\filename1.dmp", runs a little longer and then says ""continuing export into file c:\file\filename2" etc. I have been asked to import data into individual users schemas (some of which may be spread over 2 or 3 different files). How do I put this entire dmp of these 25 seperate files back together? What is the best way to import into multiple individual users schemas once this dmp file is put together into one big file again?

Also, does anybody have any idea how this file might have been broken up in the first place? Is there a utility that does this? Export parms? A script maybe?

It's using old export and not data pump.

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222984/direct/01/