Re: Patch to 10.2.04 on AIX

From: Martin Bach <>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:01:59 +0100

Hi John,

John Dunn wrote:
> Is it feasible to patCh 10.2.01. directly to 10.2.04.

The patch set readme states in section "7 System Requirements" that the Oracle Home has to be or higher so: yes, it's possible. I am migrating to on Linux this weekend and we installed and patched it to There is a patch set update out which-depending on your setup-you might be interested in (patch 8833280)

Does that help?

> Anyone done this?

Me, but I assume it's standard practice for everyone (I have actually worked in a place where they applied, and then

Martin Bach
OCM 10g