From: Kenneth Naim <>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:32:37 -0400

I'm not sure if this is an issue with 11g, but I suspect it is worth mentioning. When we tried to set up oem into a database, we first installed OEM and it hung while creating the repository. Oracles' recommendation was to install as a software only then run a software upgrade and only then create the repository as a workaround for the bug.